- High Performance Brake Pads - Disc Pad Material: Organic
Semi-Metallic replacement pads for the DH-R EVO, G-Spec DH-R, Quadiem, Slate T4, Slate G-Spec and "Select 4-Piston Tektro Brakes" - Semi-metallic compound for minimal noise with maximum power - Fits all TRP four piston calipers and Tektro four piston calipers - Color: TRP red - Sold per wheel - Replacment pad for Tektro Q10YS
Looking for a great brake upgrade for your SRAM or Campagnolo-equipped cyclocross bike? TRP's CX-8.4 linear-pulls are the answer. The 84mm-tall CNC'd-aluminum arms work seamlessly with SRAM and Campy levers, and they deliver outstanding stopping power and speed control while providing ample mud clearance. Plus, the integrated barrel adjuster on the noodle makes those on-the-fly adjustments simple. Feathery titanium hardware keeps weight down, and you'll love the brake-pad holders that make toeing-in and replacing the pads a breeze.
- Aluminum pad holder with R55C4 pads
$27.99 - $38.99
Shimano's disc rotors provide a sturdy and reliable braking surface to slow you down. The design is optimized to clear mud and dirt from the system for all-conditions braking. Continuously cooling itself, this rotor helps keep brake power consistent and improves pad life.
$39.99 - $40.00
The Shimano BL-MT200 Hydraulic Disc Brake Lever and BR-MT200 Disc Brake Caliper - Brakes are pre-bled - Hydraulic hose included - Rotor not included
This Shimano Alivio BL-T4000 V-Brake Lever Set is compatible with all long-pull brakes, including linear-pull brakes and mountain-style mechanical disc brakes. - Compatible with V-brakes and MTB mechanical disc brakes - Adjustable reach - Brake Lever Use: Pair - Cable Head: Mountain - Brake Lever Actuation: Long Pull
• 107mm arch for better clearance with mud guard • Updated rubber boots secure attachment to lead pipe • Strong braking power with excellent braking control • Cartridge shoe holder • Color options: Black, Silver
Shimano Altus hydraulic disc brake and lever sets feature an entry-level design that's ideal for beginner riders and riders with smaller hands. - The brake lever's versatile design matches numerous bike styles - Braking power is adjusted for entry-level riders - Pre-bled brakes for easy, quick, and clean installation
Shimano Altus BR-CT91 cantilever brakes offer confident and reliable braking at a convenient price point. - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull - Brake Mount Type: Canti Studs - Material: Aluminum - Pad Attachment Style: Threaded Post - Weight: 204g
• 140mm CenterLock Ice-Tech Rotor • Aluminum core construction • Lowers operating temperature • Resists power fade • Increases pad life
$49.99 - $50.99
• 2-finger aluminum lever blade with aluminum master cylinder • I-spec II shifter compatible brake lever with narrow, hinged clamp band for increased bar space • Adjustable reach and free-stroke • Servo wave mechanism provides greater braking power with less effort • Brake caliper, hydraulic line, hydraulic fittings, and mineral oil all sold separately
$194.99 - $200.99
- Increased Overall Braking Performance - Integrated Sleek Low-Profile Caliper Design - Comfortable Riding With Wider Tire On Rough Road - Better Clearance With Wider Tire - Compatible With 28C Tire Size - Intuitive Braking Control - Smooth And Light Operation - SLR-EV Technology
The Shimano GRX BL-RX600 shifter offers greater rider control for mixed-terrain riding thanks to Shimano's category-leading hydraulic disc brakes. Lighter shift action and gravel-specific ergonomic shape offer more control on bumpy terrain. - Gravel-inspired lever and bracket ergonomics - Anti-slip brake lever - Greater mixed-terrain control - Designed to be used with a 1x gear setup
- Pair of L-Type brake pads with fins, for one caliper - Ice Technologies fins & aluminum backplate cools down the brakes in use, which improves braking consistency and power and reduces brake fade, especially in long descents - Choice of compound: Resin, for improved modulation & lower noise, or Metallic, for improved durability & higher braking power in muddy conditions - Longer lasting than K-Type pads - Interchangeable with K-type finless pads - Fits all Shimano flat mount gravel & road disc calipers, including Dura Ace BR-R9170, Ultegra BR-R8070, 105 BR-R7070, GRX BR-RX810 and BR-RX400 - NOT compatible with XTR BR-M9100
Shimano M06 Metal Disc Brake Pads - Fits XTR BR-M965/966/965, Saint BR-M800, BR-M775/765, SLX BR-M665/601, LX BR-M585, BR-M545, BR-M535, Road BR-R505 caliper - Sintered Metal pad with consistent, high stopping power in wet or dry conditions and excellent durability - Ventilated steel backing plate for improved heat dispersion
$10.00 - $15.00
Shimano Replacement pads for Road brake shoes - Color: Black - Intended Brake Type: Caliper - Pad Attachment Style: Bolt-In (Caliper) - Pad Type: Replacement Insert - Cartridge - Rim Compatibility: Standard - Shimano Cartridge-type road brake pads fit models: Dura-Ace BR-9000, BR-9010, BR-7900, BR-7800, BR7700 Ultegra BR-6800, BR-6700, BR-6600, BR-6500 105 BR-5800, BR-5700, BR-5500 Non-Series BR-R600, BR-R561, BR-R560, BR-CX70s
$33.99 - $46.99
- 3-layer structure with aluminum core and two stainless steel outer layers reduces rotor surface temperature approximately 100 degrees Celsius compared to all-steel rotors -Requires external-type rotor lockring when installing onto 15/20mm axle hub -Aluminum spider -Includes standard type rotor lockring
$48.99 - $52.99
Shimano BR-RS405 Hydraulic Road Disc Brake Calipers - Single Flat-Mount caliper - One-way bleed feature for easy setup - L02A resin pads with fins - "Nose cone" style hydraulic fitting at the caliper - Includes mounting plate for 140/160mm Rotor - Brake Caliper Type: Flat Mount - Brake Lever Actuation: Hydraulic - Rotor Included: No - Hydraulic Fluid Type: Mineral Oil - Pad Compound: Resin
Shimano BR-RS785 Hydraulic Road Disc Brake Calipers - Brake Caliper Type: Post Mount - Brake Lever Actuation: Hydraulic - Rotor Included: No - Hydraulic Fluid Type: Mineral Oil - Pad Compound: Resin - Weight: 135 g
Shimano Ultegra RT800 centerlock disc rotors. - Aluminum spider - Includes standard type rotor lockring - Freeza technology, 3-layer structure with aluminum core and stainless steel outer layers and additional aluminum cooling fins reduces rotor surface temperature approximately 150 degrees Celsius compared to all-steel rotors - Requires external-type rotor lockring when installing onto 15/20mm axle hub - Hub/Disc Compatibility: Center-Lock Disc - Pad Compatibility: All Pad Compounds - Rotor Type: Two Piece
$40.00 - $53.99
- XT-grade 6-bolt rotor - Stainless steel braking surface for long lasting durability - Cutouts help with mud clearing and cooling - Large forged alloy spider supports rotor surface, increasing rigidity and heat dissipation while reducing weight - Comes complete with mounting hardware
$72.00 - $84.00
SRAM's CenterLine rotors are light-weight, quiet, smooth and robust, featuring a two-piece design with an aluminum center and steel brake track.
$44.00 - $59.00
Stainless steel rotor designed for smooth and quiet braking with any disc brake caliper.
The SRAM CenterLine XR (CLX-R) rotor works in tandem with the SRAM eTap AXS drivetrain. It's designed specifically for road riding — and to keep braking quiet at every stop. - Streamlined form optimized for road use - CenterLine track offers quiet brake operation - Two-piece design reduces weight
$47.00 - $59.00
The CenterLine design provides a smooth, consistent, and quiet running braking surface. Rounded edges make for easier wheel installs and are UCI-compliant. - Compatible with both road and mountain bike brakes - Rounded edges are UCI-compliant and allow for easier wheel installs - Hub interface: CenterLock - Rotor Type: Centerline
$44.00 - $59.00
The CenterLine design provides a smooth, consistent, and quiet running braking surface. Rounded edges make for easier wheel installs and are UCI-compliant. - Rounded edges are UCI-compliant and allow for easier wheel installs - Compatible with both road and mountain bike brakes - Includes steel rotor bolts
$69.95 - $78.00
SRAM's CenterLine X rotors are light-weight, quiet, smooth and robust, featuring a two-piece design with an aluminum center and steel brake track. 6-bolt rotors include titanium rotor bolts.
The SRAM Level brake levels the playing field with power and reliability stuffed into a lightweight package. This is no-nonsense performer, but don’t let its understated disposition fool you—Level gives you the art of braking in minimalist form.
$25.00 - $28.00
SRAM road disc brake pads are designed for use with SRAM road hydraulic disc brakes (HRD). - For use with Level Ultimate & Level TLM Brakes - Pad Material: Organic - Type: Road/CX - Includes guide pin, clip, & pad spreader
Page 1 of 24 Next page